Friday, 12 December 2008 12:21
Asphyre 1.5.2 is an early predecessor to Asphyre eXtreme, that came out on February, 2005. In contrast to other releases, this version contains Software Renderer, which can run on almost any hardware at the cost of reduced performance. There are still community members that have Asphyre 1.5.2 as their favorite development package up to the day.
At this moment, Asphyre 1.5.2 is merely a historical package as it has been superseded by more advanced and recently published Asphyre releases.
- Advanced, high-performance 2D graphics using DirectX 9.0c
- Software Renderer using MMX technology and DirectX 7.0
- High-definition timer
- Input controls for Keyboard, Mouse and Multiple Joysticks
- Networking and Multiplayer support
- Particle and Object engines
- Bitmap Font support and rendering
This package contains Asphyre 1.5.2 source code, examples, tools and documentation.
Last Updated on Saturday, 05 November 2011 22:27